Monday, August 30, 2010

Gearing up for the Season

Well, I haven't gotten very far in culling the craft room- but I did manage to clear off the table, which made it easier to be productive. I wanted to share a couple of cards with you that I created for Halloween. I know its a tad early, but its my favorite season, so I cant help it.



I experimented with coloring these two cards using the Stampin' Up markers and blender pen. I like the one on the left because of the messy sky coloring. I used the blender pen to pick up ink from the marker and smear it around, like watercoloring. On the right side card, I used the markers to color in the image, them "blended" with the blender pen.

The stamp set I used is a retired SU set called Halloween Smiles. Black, only orange, and bravo burgundy card stock, and ribbon from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. I love both of your cards, LeAnn! Had fun peeking around your blog, too! The felt strawberries are too cute and so much better than any plastic ones you could buy! Love the creativity!

    ReplyDelete