Tuesday, September 7, 2010

If the shoe fits...

I love crazy socks! Absolutely love them, and cant wait for cooler weather to wear them. I have socks for every season and holiday, too. Well, cool weather ones, that is. Its a little tough to pull off long kooky socks in the summertime without being weird. Then again if the shoe (sock) fits...lol!

My card needs a sentiment, and maybe a little glitter, but I'll need to go shopping for that. I found this singular stamp while on vacation in Branson, MO last year, and I'm clueless as to the maker. The paper and marker colors are Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant, Summer Sun, Only Orange, and Green Galore. I also used the scallop border punch from SU.

1 comment:

  1. Love that stamp! It looks like it could have been made by the same designer that did the "graduate feet" stamp in the Summer Mini... same feel. BEAUTIFUL card!

    ReplyDelete