Sunday, November 28, 2010

Let's get crafty for Christmas!

Its been a while since I've posted, but I'm back and excited to share some of the projects I'm working on for Christmas. Over the summer I had posted about the adorable felt strawberries Sierra and I had crafted for my younger children's play kitchen. 


At that time, I wanted to make more types of felt food, but my ADD mindset distracted me with so many other things to do and see. Now that we're in the Christmas crunch (and on a shoestring budget), I have researched the best free patterns I could find on the internet and have purchased a few wonderful pattern sets from Bugga Bugs. Hobby Lobby also had a fabulous felt sale on Black Friday, so now I'm all set to get crafty!



I now have massive amounts of felt on hand to create.


I began my adventure with some simple sunny side up eggs. I loved stuffing the little yolks! Now, if I could figure out the pancakes and bacon...


The next thing on the menu is some simple Nuttella & jelly sandwiches. My son is allergic to peanut so I'm creating a substitue with his favorite "chocolate butter".

No comments:

Post a Comment