Monday, June 2, 2014

Never Ending... ADD

 I don't know if its my ADD mindset, but I just can't seem to find enough time to accomplish all the things that I need and want to do. It might have something to do with this pile of never ending laundry...
Or maybe that I get distracted by the smiley face in my washing machine. So much work goes into being a homemaker! I've been a stay at home mother and housewife for the majority of my life now, and I've developed a few of my own personal truths about the idea of homemaking. Wanna know what I've learned?
Here are just a few. Your family will feel loved when there are clean underwear in their drawer. Always make sure there is a cup in the cupboard for a cool drink. A warm, home cooked meal is pure love.

There is no right or wrong way to do housework, although there will always be a different way to do it. As long as you are doing something, I believe it still blesses the family. Have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment